Ammar Louly, DDS-MSD
Meet Dr. Louly
Dr. Louly began his dental career when he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (DDS) and began practicing in 1983. He practiced for one year before deciding to specialize in prosthedontics. Dr. Louly completed an intense four-year residency program from 1984-1988 at Indiana University School of Dentistry and received a Masters of Science in Dentistry degree (MSD) in 1989. Dr. Louly earned an additional advanced degree from Indiana School of Dentistry in 1990. These six years of additional training and 20 years of experience are two of the factors that make our patients confident about choosing Dr. Louly for their dental needs.
Because of his love of teaching, Dr. Louly was an assistant professor at Indiana University School of Dentistry from 1985 until 1995. He is committed to continuing his education and knowledge of his field. Dr. Louly attends numerous dental seminars and lectures every year. He is often invited to lecture about his specialty and enjoys mentoring local dental students.
Dr. Louly is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Indianapolis District Dental Society (Served as Delegate and Alternate Delegate, Leadership Development Task Force, Board of Directors, Chair of Membership Committee)
- American College of Prosthodontists
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine,
- The John F. Johnston Society for Advanced Prosthodontics
- East Side Indianapolis Study Group
- North Side Indianapolis Study Group